Initial Investment: 07/07/2017
Fund: Buyout Fund III
- Completed the delivery of an end-to-end cyber security proposition via the acquisition of three companies and the creation of a start-up division.
- Augmented the board with CFO, CTO and COO appointments as well as introducing a new chairman.
- Delivered the build of a proprietary SOC facility.
- Undertaking a digitalisation project to unify the company’s internal systems and automate all processes across the Group.
- Significantly enhanced public sector offering through achieving the necessary industry accreditations.
We were impressed with the excellent position Cyberfort holds in the high security managed service sector, and its unique facilities, providing the most physically secure data centres in the UK. The management team has built a fantastic business to date, and we believe there is a significant opportunity for further development. As part of the value creation plan for the business, we will look to deliver a strategic mergers and acquisitions strategy and are currently in discussions with several parties that will provide exciting additional services to Cyberfort.
Both the excellent existing management team and myself look forward to building something very special with Palatine acting as a valued and forward-looking investor. With the wave of regulatory change in the market driving the need for ever increasing data security, we will be looking to build on the facilities in place today to add a full suite of cyber security products and services to the already strong security-centric offering.