Initial investment: 18/06/2021
Sector: Health & Education
Fund: Buyout Fund IV
Strategic Growth Plan
- Growth in the senior team. Palatine has introduced a new CFO with significant private equity experience as well as a Transformation Director to help deliver a number of operational projects in the business.
- Significant digitisation project across the business to deliver best practice, improved data and deliver operational efficiencies.
- Investment into the complex services team to continue the strong growth achieved historically in this area.
- Launch of a new systems solutions service working more collaboratively with commissioning authorities. Significant investment to grow the team and mobilise these services.
- Targeted M&A to create greater scale and add additional capabilities to the group with a particular focus on complex opportunities.
We are hugely impressed with what Jackie and the team at Routes have achieved over the last two years. The vastly experienced team, robust centralised processes, governance and infrastructure render it ideally suited to organic expansion through opening new sites as well as selected mergers and acquisitions.
As NHS and local authority procurement of community and home-based services evolves, with the transition to integrated care systems, Routes’ ability to rapidly deliver flexible, scalable packages across the acuity spectrum makes it well-placed to continue on its rapid growth trajectory.
Jackie Lindsay – CEO Routes
Prior to her role as CEO of Routes Healthcare, Jackie had extensive experience in the healthcare and social care sectors, including general manager for the Out of Hospital Services at Healthcare at Home and managing
Palatine felt like a perfect fit for Routes. We were immediately talking the same language; with our joint commitment to and understanding of the healthcare sector and passion for environmental, social and governance solutions. To find an investment partner with such naturally aligned values is fantastic.
This partnership with Palatine will allow us to take the next steps along the route to delivering our vision.
CEO – Routes Healthcare