Initial Investment: 23/11/2018
Sector: Business Services
Fund: Buyout Fund III
- Material improvements to all major operational KPIs.
- Successful development of in-house, end-to-end claims management system, Simplifi.
- Successful transition of the contact centre operatives to being completely home based, improving the ability to attract and retain quality call handlers and enhancing the customer journey.
- The company made significant strides in promoting diversity and inclusion and won several awards for its work in improving employee mental health and wellbeing.
- Revenues grew by circa 60% and EBITDA more than doubled during our investment.
- Successfully exit to Homeserve plc in October 2021.
When we met the team in 2018, we were impressed with how the company had developed under Peter’s stewardship. We saw a great opportunity to grow both sides of the business through a buy and build strategy and accelerate the investment programme through continued technological innovation.
I am very proud of what the team have achieved over the past three years with their focus on our clients and their customers. The technology has become a real differentiator for us and combined with our skilled home-based staff and our professional contractors we have been able to grow significantly and scale effectively.
Palatine have been an excellent and supportive investor in CET and we have achieved a great deal in partnership together.