Initial Investment: 12/10/2022
Sector: Business Services
Strategic Growth Plan
- Develop the people strategy to support the accelerated growth of the consultant team which will underpin organic growth
- Expand the senior management team to provide additional bandwidth to support value creation projects
- Digital transformation of the systems to improve data, drive operational efficiencies and improve customer experience
- Build upon the existing product service lines to support cross sell initiatives, alongside attracting new customers and growing the number of members
- Further develop the company’s ESG and Impact credentials through our market-leading framework
Inclusive Employers is at the forefront of a mission to help businesses thrive by attracting and retaining the best available talent and creating a truly inclusive culture. We are excited to be working with the team, with whom we share so many common values and look forward to using our experience in helping similar-sized organisations scale-up, establish the necessary systems and to also identify potential opportunities in what is a fast-growing and very fragmented sector.
Claire Williams, Managing Director of Inclusive Employers
Claire leads the team of consultants who provide member support, training, consultancy and qualifications to members and clients.
She enjoys the challenge of keeping Inclusive Employers at the front line in terms of innovative service provision and loves to see members and clients achieve their I&D goals. Despite having been in the role for ten years, the constant challenges and opportunities make for a very rewarding job.
Claire’s most significant achievement to date is balancing work and her family, and her ambition is to do the Three Peaks Challenge.
There is compelling evidence that organisations committed to building a more inclusive culture attract and retain a wider diversity of talent, which when nurtured is a key driver for greater innovation, development and engagement. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and are thrilled to have found an investment partner with the same passion and that has a track record of both impact investing and a deep commitment to ESG over many years.
Managing Director – Inclusive Employers