Initial investment: 25/01/2021
Sector: Health & Education
- Introduced a chairman with strong pharma industry, private equity and strategic M&A experience.
- Supported the transition from a partnership to corporate structure and the promotion of the deputy CEO to CEO.
- Appointed an HR Director and Business Development Director to enhance processes, support value creation activities and support the rapid growth of the business.
- Implemented new CRM system to support improved customer interaction and efficient internal processes.
- Completed the bolt-on of Real Regulatory to add a regulatory affairs capability to tranScrip’s core offering.
tranScrip is an agile and forward-thinking business delivering essential services to accelerate the development of new medicines and treatments at a time of unprecedented investment and interest in the healthcare sector. The work it is doing to help people live longer, healthier lives make this a classic impact investment. We are excited to grow the business organically and use our sector experience to assess buy and build opportunities.
We are delighted to have investment from the Palatine impact fund. Palatine’s creative and innovative approach to funding aligns closely with the business principles of tranScrip. Palatine’s investment, combined with their strategic support, will help us to expand our unique services to reach more organisations with our innovative business model.